Monday, May 24, 2010

The Dark Side...


I visited a friend recently and noticed a small paint sampler box sitting on one of her shelves. "Whaddya have that for?" I asked. "Oh, thaaaat, well, someone just gave it to me. You want it?" "Oh, I couldn't", I said. "Well, I won't use it", she said.

Hmmmmmm... I'm painting a piece right now done with those very paints. Might be helpful and kinda fun to putz with 'em and see if they make a difference. Ha. Remember, the magic is in the hand holding the brush. Not the brush/tools, not the paint.

I looked left. I looked right. I looked behind me. I think my friend thought I was losing it. I quickly grabbed the small box and stuck it under my arm and said "if you breathe a word of this to ANYone...".

LOL! I've been to the dark side and lived to tell.

~ Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment