Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Anything Goes Challenge with a Twist

A twist of Black & White!

I just couldn't help myself after colouring this image yesterday. It was haunting me... I really wanted to do it again but this time totally monochromatic. I think I like it :-).

So, I'm entering it in the Kenny K blog Anything Goes Challenge (I can enter up to two).

Copics used: C00, C01, C03, C05, C07, C09 I had to stop myself from wanting to add a little bit of red (R17 maybe) for the fingernails lol. Tempting.
Stamp Set - Four You (Stampin' Up); Paper and embellishments - Stampin' Up

4 comments:

  1. It really looks amazing Shelly! Love that you made it all black and white!
    Thank you for sharing and joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    Hugs Annette
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love KennyK's images so it was easy and fun to colour up :-). But I still wanna "paint" those fingernails lol ;-)

      Delete
  2. Shelley, what a fab card. I really like it in the monotone. That said, I think I saw it in colour too, so off to have a look at that now...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye thank you. So appreciate you taking time to have a peek and leave a comment. Now off to check out your blog and get some more inspiration :-) xo

    ReplyDelete