Thursday, December 31, 2015

Pink?!

Yes, my project is decidedly pink lol.  It's not usually "in my wheelhouse" and I have to really think about it as I colour and design but I think you'll agree that it suits the image.

Meet Abbie.  She is by Conie Fong.  I've created my project with her to enter our group's Facebook challenge of "anything goes".  Conie's images are timeless and were sold through Sweet Pea Stamps.  However, Sweet Pea has closed their doors so Conie has created a Facebook Group, Conie Fong Art & Design, where we can share our love of her images and there will soon be an Etsy Shop where we can still buy the images.

Coloured with Copics.  Scrapbook paper, doily and the little dew drops are from my stash and cardstock is current and retired from Stampin' Up.  Embossing folders, punches and dies from SU.




2 comments:

  1. I've said it before, I just LOVE your work! So beautiful! Newest follower right here!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'll say again (as I blush)... thank YOU and I wish we were closer :-).

      Delete