Friday, January 8, 2016

I'm obsessed





With acquiring custom paintings of my pets from AWW (Animals with Watercolour).  Unky is a Canadian artist out of B.C.  She designs her own line of digital stamps (The Eastwind) and this is where I first met her.

I have had 3 paintings in hand now and six currently "in the queue" lol.  To say I am happy with these is an understatement.  I am over-the-moon to have my furbabies "brought to life" in a fun, yet realistic manner.

I have been around artists most of my life and consider myself one (tho' I am a "hobbyist" and generally paint from others books and packets; altho' I have designed a few myself over the years); I know my animals intimately and Unky captures their personalities incredibly.  AND she is approachable and personable.  She has many satisfied customers and I am definitely one and thought I should let you know.  You will not be sorry getting one (or many) of your furbabies (and two-legged family members) in a one-of-a-kind watercolour painting.  Yes, she does people equally well.

I will post the other paintings as I receive them.

You can order your own paintings through the Etsy store here -->  https://www.etsy.com/shop/AWWportraits?ref=l2-shopheader-name
Also, like the AWW Facegroup Page to see more --> https://www.facebook.com/awwwatercolourportraits/?fref=ts

~Shelley

Molson and Shimmer

Whisper
Rogue
Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment