Friday, January 15, 2016

Valentines with Angels Hearts and Memories

Angels Hearts and Memories has done it again.  Angela has commissioned Betty Roberts of Simply B Digis to create some exclusive digital images for her store.  The latest images are Valentines themed; however, they could be used for so many other occasions.  These images are GORGEOUS and so fun to colour!  You can get your own here --> http://angelsheartsnmemories.com/ and while you're there, wander around the shop and check out the other exclusives that you'll need to have.

So... I got 'em coloured.  Then what to do with 'em... So I had this grand idea to make a small valentine-themed "coupon book" mini album.  What was I thinking lol?  I had no plan other than maybe use some paper bags I had on hand.  So I went to work.  Two days stopping and starting and over-thinking lol.  Eventually I stuck to my norm... CAS (read: lazy in this case lol).  It really was easy... I just had too many choices and wanted to use everything I'd pulled out.  Geesh.

So without further adieu, I present my Valentine's Paper Bag mini album.

~Shelley
 
Entered at:
A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge

 






 


 




 

1 comment: