Friday, July 29, 2016

Hot Hot Summer

Angels Hearts n' Memories is participating in the Summer event at Markers! Papers! Digis! Facebook Group this weekend.

Beach Ball Babe will be available for a short time at a special price of $1.00.  Grab her quick and while you're there, have a look around at the other available images exclusive only to Angels Hearts n' Memories.

Use Beach Ball Babe to enter the special challenge and use your favourite colouring medium to colour her up and include SAND (no, not the "real kind"... it'd be messy, BUT that also could work, I've seen it done [wink]).  Yes, that's the challenge.  The image plus sand.

So to help you out, I've included my copic colours below and if you need help, just sing out on the list and tag me and I'll try to help.

Find Beach Ball Babe in the Angels Hearts n' Memories store here

Recipe:

I flipped the image in my MicroSoft Word prior to printing and also printed it on copy paper.  I then masked my image (printed on copy paper and fussy cut around top of body only) and the horizon line and stamped the "sun" from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set from Stampin' Up.  Ink used was Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight.  I stamped several times by using a Stamp-a-majig.  Remove the masks and jump right in.

Then using Y02 and Y000 I flicked/pulled up from the horizon line and faded toward the top.
Water BG000-01-18
Sand E31 base with E57-55; use Colourless Blender to make texture dots; then stipple with E13 and E29
Skin E04-13-11-21-51-RV11
Hair E33-35-57
Beachball B12-16; C00-01; Y02-08; R24-29
Swimsuit R24-29-C5
Transparent Cover-up - when you use the Colourless Blender to soften/move the colour where the transparent part will be, if you use it right after you applied the red, the red will "bleed" and give you the soft cover-up look (you can also add a little R24 to "0" in a tip-to-tip application).

~Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment