Saturday, July 30, 2016

I'm so excited!

I am super-excited and stoked to announce that I am now an official member of the Passionate Paper Creations Design Team and the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends (PPCF) Facebook Group!

The ladies of the Design Team and our fearless leader, Rhea, are all extremely talented and some of the very best in the creative paper-crafting industry, and I think everyone of 'em are on my list of blogs that I have been avidly following since "going to the darkside" (as my Decorative Painting friends would say) and discarding my paints and brushes in favour of Copic Markers.  I feel very honoured to have been asked to join them.  Hope I can keep up with 'em!

So join the fun on our Facebook Group and prepare to be inspired with all the gorgeous projects and talent freely shared by the DT and our community members.

~Shelley

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you Shelley,you're work is always of the highest quality,and your colouring is superb,wish you all the best,it's a shame you left SBS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheena. There just is only so much of me to go 'round with the limited time I have but I'll be participating when I have a chance.

      Delete