Monday, February 13, 2017

Sick?

Definitely love sick lol.

It's Sponsor Week with Bloobel Stamps at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group!  Join us for fun, inspiration and a special discount for members.

Once in a while I see an image (or two in this case) that helps me get the wheels turning with the design/creating process.  These images just needed to be paired together.  I have created a Valentine card but the All Shades of Green would be perfect for a Get Well card and Love Sick would be great for any "love" occasion.


I chose Bloobel Stamps, All Shades of Green and Love Sick

I've used Creative Basics Dies and Embossing Folders (I LOVE the deep, textured design I get from these folders; and I'm slightly [okay, a lot] addicted to the beautiful, clean stitching on the dies) 

Supplies:
Images: Bloobel Stamps, All Shades of Green and Love Sick
Stampin' Up: cardstock, Sealed with Love Stamp Set (current), Word Play Stamp Set (retired), doily
Sizzix: Celebration Words dies
Decorative Paper from my never-ending stash
Coloured with Copics: 
E50-51-21-11-BV20-YG01 (skin) 
Y21-E23-27 (eyes)
E71-77-79 (hair)
R21-24-27 (hearts)
R81-83-85 (outfits)
E42-43-44 (ground)

That's it from me for now.  Hope to see you over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group.

~Shelley

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous design and coloring, Shelley! Love your layering. Those dies are gorgeous. xxD

    ReplyDelete