Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Orchids

This is one of the stamps from the Little Bit Sketchy Orchid (Sheena Douglass collection) at Crafters Companion.  I've coloured it up with the Aquablend pencils (Primary Set) on watercolour paper.





I stamped with an Archival Black and used a waterbrush with the Aquablend pencils.  It was quick and easy.  I also tried the Aquablend pencils on two other surfaces, the Bristol Smooth and Recycled Bristol.  Both with equally good results; however, my fave is with the watercolour paper followed next by the Recycled Bristol (using the "tooth side" of the paper).

The decorative paper is from my stash as are the dewdrops.  The sentiment stamp and cardstock are Stampin' Up and the gorgeous dies I used are Creative Basics dies - the Basic Cutting Edge Borders and Basic Stitched Flags

Thanks for looking and check us out on Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook Group for more inspiration and fun.

~Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment