Monday, January 8, 2018

I love Zodiacs

Happy, happy today.  Capricorn hit the Bloobel shop last week and today I can say my Bloobel Zodiacs are complete.  The colouring that is.  I hope to make them into a project, probably a calendar, at some point so I can look at them often.




You can start your own collection here.

Also, Lisa put a couple of cute heart projects in the shop and the Patchwork Heart called to me and just jumped in my cart [wink].  I did a quick monochromatic colouring on it.  I was going to go another completely different colour scheme, but my pens had a mind of their own today.  Patchwork Heart is only $1.00 or... you can check out the "Bazaar Digis" (link in the top bar on the homepage) and pick 5 from that category for $1.00 using code "BAZAAR"!



Thanks for looking!

~Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment