Friday, April 13, 2018

Crafter's Companion Sneak Peeks

Crafter's Companion and Sara will be back on HSN May 2 with new products to amaze you.

Here I've used the new Sheena Sparkle Pens, Hot & Spicy collection and the Crafter's Companion Clear Daisy Blossom.  The detail on this stamp (and other must-haves in this collection) is amazing for an acrylic stamp and the sentiments are stunning!  I'm in love.


I started playing with a half sheet of Spectrum Noir UltraSmooth cardstock, the Sparkle Pens and a little glycerin.  I swirled and sponged my way across that paper.  Then decided to continue with a Bokeh effect and pulled out some white craft ink.  Then I went back in with the Sparkle Pens (after the craft ink had mostly dried), glycerin and a sponge, and my homemade circle template, and played and played.  Let that dry and then obsessed how to showcase this subtle glitter and colour.

The "coming soon" acrylic Bloomin' Wonderful Collection, Clear Daisy Bloom!  It stamped like a dream on my panel.  Then I mounted that onto some black cardstock and onto my A2 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") cardbase.

Aside from the drying time needed (and you could speed it up with a heat gun), this was a fun and easy make and would be perfect for any occasion - Mother's day, birthdays, "just 'cause", sympathy...

Join us in our Facebook Fan group - Fans of Crafter's Companion on HSN for more sneak peeks and inspiration.  And if you could possibly need more enticement than sneak peeks and inspiration and fun, friendly atmosphere... we're also beginning the countdown to the May 2 HSN debut with daily give-aways!

Also, don't forget, Rebekah issued a challenge and created an event to "Create a Background".  It runs all of April and we're only halfway through (hint, hint).  This is an easy background you could re-create with any of your Crafter's Companion colouring mediums.  Why not play along?

Thanks for looking!  Hope to see you in the group.

~Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment